Checklist on Surrogacy
Surrogacy is last resort solution for infertile couples. Natural conception is the best option advised to married couples below age of 30 years, struggling with pregnancy. Assisted Reproduction Technology involves a series of medical procedures on generating fertile embryo for child birth. You should carry a checklist on your visit to the ART Clinic, to improve your motivation and understanding on surrogacy.
The necessary question to be discussed with your therapist should be as following:
- Ask about physician credentials to be sure on ART treatment facility.
- Discuss about different techniques and infrastructure facilities at the ART clinic to develop understanding on the treatment.
- Share your medical history and infertility issues with the doctor including fertility treatment details.
- Ask about the success rate on the fertility treatment.
- Discuss the availability of commercial surrogate, highlighting your desire and specification for ethnicity, physical details—look, height to short-list surrogate for the surrogacy.
- Recheck on availability of the surrogate and discuss the steps in treatment plan. This helps in planning the surrogacy.
- The arrangement on important treatment steps based on availability of free time of both Intended parents and physician schedule. This helps customizing the treatment plan and developing flags on important time frame in surrogacy process.
- It’s important to have counseling on the treatment, medication and other participatory steps in the surrogacy.
- Your motivation on parenthood helps your physician suggest solution for your infertility needs.
If you have any query related to this, Please let us know by submitting your queries in the section mentioned below or write us at [email protected]