Is IVF Treatment The Best Cure for Infertility?
Nowadays, there is varied range of infertility treatments available with the advancement of technology in the medical field. Infertility treatments such as IVF, IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy, PESA/TESA, PGD, Laparoscopy, Blastocyst, and Assisted Hatching are offered at International Fertility Centre. IFC has successfully delivered more than 10,000 IVF cycles and is a leading provider of IVF treatment, which is a best cure for infertility.
When do you need an IVF Treatment?
- You have damaged or blocked fallopian tubes.
- Woman with unexplained infertility.
- Woman with severe endometriosis.
- If the partner is indicated with low or zero sperm count and the quality of sperm is not suitable enough to fertilize an egg.
How is IVF treatment best cure for infertility?
- IVF increases the chances of having a baby if a couple is unable to conceive naturally.
- IVF Treatment is traditionally used to help both men and women addressing infertility issues.
- With the help of IVF procedure, a couple can decide whether to use a donor egg or donor sperm, if the woman produces low quality egg or her partner has a low sperm count.
- IVF treatment has reduced surgery on woman’s fallopian tubes. It is estimated that IVF has cut these surgeries by nearly fifty percent as with the help of IVF treatment a woman can still get pregnant despite of having blocked fallopian tubes.
- IVF is the basis of many infertility treatments which helps to identify key information about fertilization between sperm and egg.
- The treatment can assess egg, sperm and embryo quality.
- With IVF treatment, surplus embryos, eggs, sperm can be frozen and can be utilized later is required.
Get world class Infertility Treatment at the most affordable prices with high Success Rates. Consult Us now by submitting your queries in the section mentioned below or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org