IVF Treatment in India: International Fertility Centre
Every year, thousands of babies in India are born through In-vitro Fertilization (IVF) treatment. Test-tube babies are no more an exception or rare to be found. With an increasing infertility rate in India, demand for IVF treatment and fertility centers is also increasing rapidly. International Fertility Centre is the preeminent fertility center for IVF treatment in India with the proven record of excellence.
International Fertility Centre (IFC)
International Fertility Centre is the leading provider of successful infertility treatments worldwide. More than thousands of international and national couples have been benefitted through the IVF treatment at IFC. At International Fertility Centre, the expert gynecologists, embryologists and other clinical staff in the field of ARTS have delivered more than 4000 babies through IVF treatment. IFC has the highest success rate of IVF treatment in India.
IVF Treatment at IFC
In-vitro fertilization treatment is the easiest way to become pregnant if you are persistently unable to conceive naturally. If you are failing to achieve pregnancy even after continuous efforts or mishaps like miscarriage has occurred already, it is time for you to visit fertility center. International Fertility Centre offers one of the best consultations with the best renowned IVF specialist like Dr. Rita Bakshi. Expertise guidance is very important before undergoing any infertility treatment.
How to know you need an IVF Treatment?
You can undergo IVF treatment if your fertility reports indicate any of the problems listed below.
- Blocked fallopian tubes
- Severe endometriosis
- Female sexual dysfunction
- Unexplained infertility
- Partner has low sperm count or male sexual dysfunction
What does an IVF treatment involve?
- Stimulation of ovaries as soon as the menstrual bleeding ends. We provide oral contraceptives to stimulate ovaries to improve the quality and the quantity of eggs produced during ovulation.
- Eggs retrieval during the ovulation period. Little anesthesia is provided to the patient so as to make the procedure painless and comfortable.
- After sperm washing, eggs with the partner’s sperms or donor’s sperms are placed in a dish overnight in an incubator to see signs for fertilization. After fertilization, an embryo is kept in an incubator for 48 hrs. A better quality of sperm and egg is chosen for fertilization to increase the chances of pregnancy.
- Embryo is transferred into the woman’s uterus after incubating it for 2 days. No anesthesia is required during the process as only a thin tube or catheter is passed through the cervix. A little discomfort to the patient might be caused due to full bladder for the accurate results of ultrasound.
- After two weeks of embryo transfer, blood test can determine the results of IVF procedure.
Get world class Infertility Treatment at the most affordable prices with high Success Rates. Consult Us now by submitting your queries in the section mentioned below or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org