Does ICSI helps to treat infertility?
Infertility is a medical condition in which a couple is unable to attain parenthood due to hormonal imbalance, age, environmental or genetic factors, etc. Many of the people are aware with the In vitro fertilization fertility treatment, but Intracytoplasmic sperm injection technique is new for them.
Although ICSI is an advanced and safe technique for the treatment of infertility. Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) is a modern fertility treatment in which sperm is injected directly into a mature egg. The fertilization process occurs results in the development of embryo are transplanted into the uterus.
ICSI is offered in following condition at IFC
- If the sperm count or sperm motility of a male is not satisfactory, then treatment of ICSI is applied.
- Vas deferens is a male reproductive part helps in transportation of mature sperm, but due to damaged or impaired vas deferens sperm are not transported.
- Immunological factors can also be a cause for high white blood cell count in the semen leads to infertility.
- Apart from it there are some other medical conditions which prevent the fertilization of the egg.
- In some cases, IVF failure in the past can also be a reason of unsuccessful ICSI.
- In females due to ageing or hormonal imbalances patients have low ovarian reserve or low quality of eggs.
Benefits of ICSI at IFC
- ICSI ensures the highest rate of fertilization as the best quality of sperm is selected.
- Enhances the possibility of fertilization success rates in patients with poor IVF results in the past.
Success rates at International Fertility Centre
Skilled doctors and embryologists of International fertility Centre are expertise in Intracytoplasmic sperm injection treatment which ensures the successful pregnancy. Moreover International fertility Centre has a history of the highest success rates at better affordability.