Become an Egg Donor
Thanks to the generosity of anonymous egg donors who take part in our egg donation program and sharing the most precious gift. At International Fertility Centre, we have the extreme admiration and respect for women who decide to help others by donating their eggs. Without egg donors like you, couples who are struggling to start a family would have small hope.
We provide egg donation services for people to give life to those who struggle with fertility problems. It is our job to guide the egg donor through the process, ease concerns, and make this a pleasing and rewarding experience.
Please review the following minimum qualifications to become an egg donor.
- Between the ages of between 18 and 32
- Be a non-smoker
- Be fit and healthy with a BMI between 19 and 30
- Have regular, monthly menstrual periods
- Applicants of all ethnic and racial backgrounds are encouraged to apply
- Have no previous history of severe endometriosis
- Have no history of low ovarian response to ovarian stimulation
- Have both ovaries
- Psychologically healthy
- College educated preferred
- Have no personal history of transmissible diseases
- Have no untreated polycystic ovarian disease
- No current use of psychoactive drugs
- Willing to take injections
- Mature and able to keep appointments
- No family history of inheritable genetic disorders
- No history of substance abuse
It is important to understand that our egg donation process at IFC is completely anonymous and the identification of our egg donors is strictly confidential.
The egg donation process requires an broad time commitment that could last several days or weeks. Due to this promise, egg donors receive generous compensation for their time. At International Fertility Centre, potential donors receive compensation after various stages of the donation process.